sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

California,.


I been high , I been low , I been yes, and I been oh hell no , I been rock 'n roll and disco , won't you save me San Francisco . I been up , I been down , I been so damn lost since you're not around , I been reggae and calypso , won't you save me San Francisco.
Down in the valley she was saving the best for last , it only hurts when I laugh , gone too fast . California rest in peace.
We’re ten thousand miles apart , I bet california wishing on these stars of the heart for me. Just when I felt like giving up on us , You turned around and gave me one last touch. Maybe I’ve been california dreaming.




 
You could travel the world , but nothing comes close to the golden coast . West coast represent , now put your hands up . Summer time is everything . I pretended to pray , you know the preacher likes the cold , he knows I'm gonna stay . California dreaming , on such a winter's day . We've been on the run , driving in the sun , looking out for number one , California here we come , right back where we started from.
We've been on the run , driving in the sun ,looking out for number one , California here we come , right back where we started from.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair , warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air, up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light , my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim , I had to stop for the night , there she stood in the doorway ; I heard the mission bell , And I was thinking to myself , ’this could be heaven or this could be hell’ Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way , there were voices down the corridor , I thought I heard them say.
Welcome to the hotel california , such a lovely place , such a lovely face . Plenty of room at the hotel california , any time of year, you can find it here.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario