jueves, 2 de junio de 2011



This time, this place, misused, mistakes. Too long, too late, who was I to make you wait. Just one chance. Just one breath. Just in case there's just one left, because you know that I love you, I have loved you all along. And I miss you been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming you'll be with me, and you'll never go stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.
On my knees, I'll ask, last chance for one last dance, because with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand. I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up. Because you know. So far away, been far away for far too long, so far away.
I wanted you to stay, because I needed to hear you say, that I love you I have loved you all along, and I forgive you, for being away for far too long. So keep breathing because I'm not leaving you anymore; believe it hold on to me and, never let me go. Keep breathing, hold on to me and, never let me go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario